the coffeeshop

Continuing the Coffeehouse Tradition of Supporting Starving Artists

border


Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged and Treasury!!!

I was tagged by Chokingonstatic Designs! Sorry it took me so long to respond, haha. :)

Here are the rules
:
  1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.
  4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the 7 random facts about myself:
  1. I have two passports, Philippines and U.S.
  2. I have eaten bat, dog and lizard. Bat and lizard are YUMMY! :) Dog makes me a little sad...
  3. I played three years of touch rugby in high school.
  4. I made a self portrait of myself using sand and glue. So much fun!!!
  5. I have played football (soccer) on the Women's Philippine National Team. And I scored a goal in an international tournament. :D
Graceful Moments

****

My photograph made it to a treasury! This is my third treasury item, yay! Hurry and take a look here, it expires tomorow! :)




1 comment:

April Bourgois said...

What a great idea! Nice pic of the corn. Makes me want to make pancakes with pinones!